Last updated on October 19, 2021
If you wish to send emails through your MSU Outlook email on your mobile phone, you will want to download the Outlook mobile app. The steps below outline where to get the app and how to get it set up.
The first step is to go to the correct app store for your particular device:
- Tap Install (your device may say Download).
- Tap Open (or find the Outlook app icon on your phone and tap it).
- Tap Sign in.
- Type your @msudenver.edu Email.
- Type your MSU Denver Password.
- You will be prompted to Dual Authenticate your account the same way you would if you were logging in on the computer
You should now be logged into the Outlook mobile app. The icons at the bottom will allow you to toggle between email (envelope), search (magnifying glass), and calendar (square with number). View our tutorials on sharing important information with your class via Outlook email.