Last updated on October 11, 2023
Knowing many students and instructors are new to online learning, MSU Denver has contracted with TutorMe to provide 24/7 virtual tutoring to supplement existing internal academic support available through the Tutoring Center, Writing Center, and Math Tutor Lab. TutorMe covers nearly all disciplines and can be accessed through an individual’s Canvas Profile or by clicking the Help button.
Being new to online learning, new to Canvas, and potentially teaching larger classes are all good reasons to lean on TutorMe as a resource in addition to a faculty member’s instruction and in-class support.
- Go to MSU Denver’s Faculty and Staff Hub.
- Click Canvas in the Teaching & Learning section.
- Log in to your Canvas Account.
- Select the Course for which you’d like to enable TutorMe.
- Click on Settings in the course navigation menu on the left.
- Click on the Navigation tab at the top of the page.
- Find Online Tutoring in the list further down the page.
- Click on the More Options Menu (three vertical dots) on the right.
- Click on Enable.
- Click on Save at the bottom of the page. TutorMe (Online Tutoring) should now be available to all students from the navigation panel to the left of the page.