Welcome to the Canvas Spotlight section of the CTLD Ready website! This is the place where we shine a light on the most effective tools and practices to enhance your teaching experience.
Below you will find a list of articles that have been featured in the MSU-Denver Early Bird newsletter. Our content covers a wide array of tools designed to improve both your experience and that of your students in your Canvas courses. Each article we feature is packed with innovative ideas, best practices, and step-by-step written and video walkthroughs to help you seamlessly integrate these tools into your Canvas course.
Whether you’re a seasoned Canvas user or just getting started, our Canvas Spotlights are here to guide you towards creating a more engaging and effective online learning environment.
Most Recent Spotlights
- How to Help Struggling Students
- Course Showcase – ACC 3750- International Accounting
- Vary Feedback Methods in Canvas
- Proctor Online Assessments
- Incorporate Accessible Principles in Your Courses
- Instructional Media Spotlight
- Canvas Spotlight: Create High-Quality Course Videos
- Course Showcase – SED 4100 – Including Students with Significant Support Needs
- Create A Dynamic Home Page
- Course Showcase – GWS 1001- Support for Beginning Students
To view the entire archive of Canvas Spotlights, please visit the link below.