Ensuring that all of your students, including those with specific learning needs, are able to engage with your course is critical to ensuring student success. Using these tutorials, you can verify that your Word documents, PDFs, Powerpoints, videos, and other course content are accessible to a wide variety of learners.
To view all of CTLD accessibility resources, please visit the CTLD Instructional Accessibility Group homepage.
- Add Alt Text in Canvas
- Add Time to a Quiz for a Specific Student
- Edit Auto-Captions on YuJa Videos
- Open MS Stream Using Teams on Your Mobile Device to Generate Captions for Videos
- Upload a MS Teams Recording to Yuja and Generate Auto-Captions
- Use Accommodation Settings on Quizzes
- Use MathJax and LaTeX to Display Equations in Canvas
- Use the Canvas Accessibility Checker