Ensuring that all of your students, including those with specific learning needs, are able to engage with your course is critical to ensuring student success. Using these tutorials, you can verify that your Word documents, PDFs, Powerpoints, videos, and other course content are accessible to a wide variety of learners.
To view all of CTLD accessibility resources, please visit the CTLD Instructional Accessibility Group homepage.
- Add Alt Text to an Image in Canvas
- Add Time or Additional Attempts to a New Quiz for a Specific Student
- Add Time or Extra Attempts to a Classic Quiz for a Specific Student
- Edit Auto-Captions on YuJa Videos
- Upload a MS Teams Recording to YuJa and Generate Auto-Captions
- Use MathJax and LaTeX to Display Equations in Canvas
- Use the Canvas Accessibility Checker