Building content and readings in your Canvas course is an essential step in creating an engaging and informative class. Canvas provides you with several tools to distribute materials to your students. View these tutorials to learn more.
- Add Content to Modules
- Convert an HTML File to a Page
- Convert Files (PPT, PDF, Word) to Canvas Pages
- Create a Page in Canvas
- Create Pages that are Editable for Students
- Edit an Existing Page in Canvas
- Insert Images using the Rich Content Editor
- Send Files or Links via Email
- Upload Files to Canvas
- Use the Rich Content Editor to Modify Text, Insert Links, Attach Files, and Connect Apps
If you’re using a mobile device or tablet, please browse through the tutorials below to find what you’re looking for.