Building content and readings in your Canvas course is an essential step in creating an engaging and informative class. Canvas provides you with several tools to distribute materials to your students. View these tutorials to learn more.
- Add Content to Modules
- Blueprint: Sample Module Overview
- Convert an HTML File to a Page
- Convert Files (PPT, PDF, Word) to Canvas Pages
- Create a Page in Canvas
- Create Pages that are Editable for Students
- Edit an Existing Page in Canvas
- Insert Images using the Rich Content Editor
- Send Files or Links via Email
- Set Up Hypothesis Documents and Assignments in Canvas
- Upload Files to Canvas
- Use Hypothesis for Collaborative Annotations on Documents in Canvas
- Use Microsoft Forms for Knowledge Checks in Canvas
- Use the Rich Content Editor to Modify Text, Insert Links, Attach Files, and Connect Apps
If you’re using a mobile device or tablet, please browse through the tutorials below to find what you’re looking for.