Last updated on November 1, 2021
You can always go back and edit a Page that was created in Canvas. This is especially helpful if you plan on making the most of the Sample module that is provided in your shell but is also good for updating information or correcting errors throughout the course Pages.
- Go to MSU Denver’s Faculty and Staff Hub.
- Click Canvas in the Teaching & Learning section.
- Log in to your Canvas Account.
- Select the Course you’d like to work in.
- Click Modules on the course navigation menu to the left.
- Scroll to the Module where your Page is located.
- Click the Title of the Page.
- Click Edit.
- Edit any Text in the title and body of the page as necessary.
- Adjust the Size, Font, Style, Bullets, and Numbering as necessary using the toolbar at the top of the Rich Content editor.
- Click the More Options Menu (three vertical dots) at the top-right of the Rich Content Editor to add links, images, vides, files, etc. to the page.
- Click Save and Publish to save your changes.