This collection of tutorials is designed to be your best introduction to Canvas; they are designed to help you hit the ground running in designing your course. While using a new platform can be challenging at first, we hope that you can quickly and easily adapt to using Canvas with our help.
This Quick Start Canvas Guide is designed to help you prepare your course shell for a new term.
If you prefer, you may also refer to the following list to find specific tutorials related to preparing your course shell.
- Add, Move, Edit, & Delete Modules
- Blueprint: Course Information Module Overview
- Blueprint: Sample Module Overview
- Copy a Canvas Course
- Create a Discussion in Canvas
- Create an Assignment
- Create and Edit “New” Quizzes
- Create and Edit a Canvas Page
- Create and Edit Classic Quizzes
- How to Log Into Canvas
- Use SpeedGrader in Canvas
- Use the Rich Content Editor to Modify Text, Insert Links, Attach Files, and Connect Apps
- Use the Syllabus Tool