This collection of tutorials is designed to be your best introduction to Canvas; they are designed to help you hit the ground running in designing your course. While using a new platform can be challenging at first, we hope that you can quickly and easily adapt to using Canvas with our help.
This Quick Start Canvas Guide is designed to help you prepare your course shell for a new term.
If you prefer, you may also refer to the following list to find specific tutorials related to preparing your course shell.
- How to Log Into Canvas
- Course Copy Guide and Post Copy Guide
- Use the Syllabus Tool
- Use the Rich Content Editor to Modify Text, Insert Links, Attach Files, and Connect Apps
- Add, Move, Edit, & Delete Modules
- Blueprint: Course Information Module Overview
- Blueprint: Sample Module Overview
- Create a Page in Canvas
- Create an Assignment
- Create a Discussion in Canvas
- Create and Edit Classic Quizzes
- Create a “New” Canvas Quiz
- Use SpeedGrader in Canvas