Here you will find a selection of tutorials that we curate in response to commonly asked questions during time periods within a semester. For example, you might find information on course building and management at the beginning of a semester. Near the end, those might be replaced by resources focused on finalizing grades.
We analyze faculty questions in our live Virtual Support and data on what tutorials are accessed and when to inform our decisions on what information to include here, so we hope this is an effective resource for you at any point in the academic cycle.
- Adjust Due Dates for All Assignments
- Course Copy Guide and Post Copy Guide
- Drop Low and High Grades
- Finalize Your Course for End of Semester
- How do I submit final grades?
- Open Access for Individual Student to Finalize Incomplete Grade
- Set a Late or Missing Assignment Policy for Grades in Canvas
- Set Up Hypothesis Documents and Assignments in Canvas
- Share Content With Other Instructors
- Update Your Course for the New Term
- Use Hypothesis for Collaborative Annotations on Documents in Canvas