Here you will find a selection of tutorials that we curate in response to commonly asked questions during time periods within a semester. For example, you might find information on course building and management at the beginning of a semester. Near the end, those might be replaced by resources focused on finalizing grades.
We analyze faculty questions in our live Virtual Support and data on what tutorials are accessed and when to inform our decisions on what information to include here, so we hope this is an effective resource for you at any point in the academic cycle.
- Add, Move, Edit, & Delete Modules
- Convert Files (PPT, PDF, Word) to Canvas Pages
- Course Copy Guide and Post Copy Guide
- Create a “New” Canvas Quiz
- Create a Discussion in Canvas
- Create a Page in Canvas
- Create an Assignment
- Create and Edit Classic Quizzes
- Embed Videos from YuJa
- Use the Rich Content Editor to Modify Text, Insert Links, Attach Files, and Connect Apps
- Use the Syllabus Tool
- Use YuJa to Create and Upload Videos