Welcome to our FAQ page! Here, you’ll find information that goes beyond what’s covered in our tutorials, spotlights, or resources. To quickly locate answers to your questions, refer to the Contents section for relevant sections.
- Why can’t I see the questions from Classic Quiz question groups when I migrate to New Quizzes?
- Why is my quiz showing up as an assignment?
- How are New and Classic Quizzes different?
- How do I remove a student from a course?
- How do I copy a Canvas course?
- How do I share my lead course with other instructors?
- When can students see their courses for the semester?
- How can I combine multiple sections of the same class into one course shell?
- How do I move my Blackboard course over to Canvas?
- How can I add a student to a Canvas course?
- How do I clear a Canvas shell of all content?
- How do I find SpeedGrader?
- Is Unicheck Changing After Being Acquired by Turnitin?
- How do I proctor an exam in my course?
- Why is my course copy job stuck in “queued”?
- Can I copy a Hypothes.is assignment to another course?
- How can I digitize media for my course?
- Why can’t students see the content I created?
- I am being warned about overwriting imported course content, what does this mean?
- Why are Assignments hidden in Canvas?
- Why is the assignment I deleted from my module still showing up in Gradebook?
- How do I set up my Canvas course?
- Where is the course summary and calendar in my syllabus?
- How do I join a CTLD course development cycle?
- How do I Use MS Teams for Synchronous Communication?
- Can I add students to an MS Team using Canvas roster?
- How do I avoid joining a Teams meeting as a “Guest”?