Last updated on October 19, 2021
The following infographic provides guidance on copying the content from one course to a new or duplicate shell.
- Log in to your Published Course shell in Canvas.
- Locate Import Existing Content from the menu on the right.
- Select your Previous Course (the course you want to copy content from).
- Choose to Copy Specific Content, as described in the detailed “Course Copy Guide” tutorial.
- Wait for the Transfer to Complete.
- Use the Post Copy Guide provided in the Course Copy Guide tutorial to verify that your content copied over correctly.
- Congratulations! You have successfully copied content into your course.