How can I digitize media for my course?

Last updated on November 16, 2022

If you are looking to digitize media (films, television shows, musical recordings, etc.) for use in your course, please contact the ITS Help Desk. ITS provides this service to MSU Denver faculty. Once your media has been digitized and uploaded to your YuJa account by ITS, the CTLD support team can help you add it to your course (drop in during our support hours), or you can follow our Embed Videos from YuJa tutorial.