Last updated on November 1, 2021
There are times when you may want to download a video file of a recording you have made in YuJa, and thankfully, YuJa has made that a pretty easy process.
- Go to msudenver.yuja.com.
- Click the button that reads Open in New Tab to be taken to the MSU YuJa sign-on-page.
- Log in to Yuja using the MSU SSO (single sign-on) option at the top right of the page.
- Locate the Video you would like to download.
- Hover your mouse over the Video Thumbnail to bring up a menu of options.
- Click More.
- Click Downloads on the left-side navigation bar in the pop-up window.
- Select the Type of File you would like to download.
- Download Media will download the video with any edits you have made in Yuja.
- Download Original will download the file uploaded to Yuja without edits.
- Download Audio-Only Content will download an MP3 file containing only the audio.
- Download HLS and Download SCORM will download the video in those proprietary formats; in most cases you should use the first three options.
- Download with Caption will download the video file with the auto-captions generated by Yuja burned in.
- Choose Location to save the file on your computer if prompted.
- If you do not see a prompt, check your Downloads folder on your computer.