Last updated on November 1, 2021
Another way to keep your students updated and share important materials and links is through email. You can use your MSU Denver Outlook account to manage email correspondence with your students. Using the file attachment options outlined below, you can share important documents, PowerPoints, readings and links.
- Go to Faculty and Staff Hub.
- Click Email (Office 365) below the Email and Collaboration header on this page.
- Enter your MSU Denver Login Credentials, if prompted. You will now be logged in to your Outlook email.
- Click the New Message button in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Enter the Recipients’ Emails in the To field.
- Enter the Subject of the email in the field that says Add a subject.
- Type your Email Message in the text box below the subject line.
- Click the Paperclip Icon (below the text box and to the right of the Discard button).
- Select Browse this Computer from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Select the File you wish to attach from the small window that appears.
- Note: You can click on Desktop, Downloads, Documents, Pictures, etc. on the left side of this small window to look through different sets of your files. You can also type the name of the file in the search bar at the bottom of this window to search for the file.
- Click the Open button at the bottom of the small window. The file will appear in the text box of your email.
- Click Send at the bottom of the screen.
- Note: You can add more than one file to an email by repeating Steps 8-11.