Last updated on November 1, 2021
Canvas stores course files for easy access and deployment within Canvas. Files stored within courses can be linked and attached multiple times in many places throughout Canvas, from assignments to discussions to pages. Using the Files section in your Canvas course will help you keep your files organized and ready to be placed throughout the course.
- Go to MSU Denver’s Faculty and Staff Hub.
- Click Canvas in the Teaching & Learning section.
- Log in to your Canvas Account.
- Select the Course you’d like to work in.
- Click Files in the course navigation menu on the left.
- Click Upload.
- Locate the Files on your computer.
- Note: You can select multiple files for upload at one time.
- Click Open. A green progress bar will appear for each upload until complete.
- Note: Any file uploaded to your course through other means (assignment creation, attachment in a rich content field, etc.) will appear as a course file in this repository.