Last updated on October 19, 2021
This tutorial assumes you have already downloaded the OneDrive and Outlook Apps on your Mobile. If you haven’t, refer to the “Download Outlook for Mobile” tutorial.
- Select the Outlook App Icon on your phone or tablet.
- Verify that you are on the Email Tab
- Note: The icons at the bottom let you toggle between email, search, and calendar.
- Select the Create New button in the lower right (a blue circle with a pencil and a square).
- Type the Name or Email Address of a recipient.
- Select the Name of the Recipient in the list that pops up to add them.
- Repeat Steps 4-5 to continue adding more recipients.
- Select in the Subject line.
- Type a Subject.
- Tap in the Message Area.
- Type a Message.
- Note: If you would like to send a link to a file or website, ensure the URL is copied. Press and hold in the message space with your finger and tap Paste when the option appears.
- Select the Paperclip Icon in the lower left (above the keyboard if it is still open).
- Select Choose from Files.
- Navigate to the File you’d like to share.
- Note: You will be presented with options to find the file on OneDrive or other file apps you may have, or you can select Device near the bottom of the list to find files stored on your actual device.
- Select the File.
- Click Attach Copy or Insert Link.
- Note: Attach Copy will send your recipient their own copy of the file. Insert Link will give them access to your original file in OneDrive.
- Check that your email is Ready to Go.
- Tap the Send button in the upper right (shaped like a paper airplane).