Last updated on October 26, 2022
Videos uploaded to YuJa receive automatic captions, though it may take a few hours for them to appear after processing. This is an excellent feature which will save you lots of time! However, not all of the captions will be accurate- it’s a computer and cannot know your exact vocab or speech perfectly. Thankfully, editing the transcript files is quick and easy and takes much less time than writing the transcript from scratch.
- Open a New Browser Window.
- Type msudenver.yuja.com in the address bar.
- Hit Enter on your keyboard to navigate to the webpage.
- Click the Drop-Down Menu next to the Login button in the top right
- Select the middle option, Metropolitan State University of Denver SSO.
- Click the Login button.
- Click the My Media tab on the left navigation bar.
- Navigate to the Video that you’d like to edit the captions of.
- Hover your mouse pointer Over the Video that you would like to select.
- Select Edit from the menu that appears over the right side of the video thumbnail.
- A new window will open with the player and editing options available.
- Click the CC icon that appears in the bottom right corner of the video.
- Click along the Timeline.
- Edit Captions, as you see fit.
- Click Add Caption at [timestamp] when you’re satisfied with your edits.