Last updated on October 19, 2021
While the Rich Content Editor is a quick and easy way to edit content in Canvas, you have the option to edit the content using HTML, as well. To do so, follow the steps below.
- Go to MSU Denver’s Faculty and Staff Hub.
- Click Canvas in the Teaching & Learning section.
- Log in to your Canvas Account.
- Select the Course you’d like to work in.
- Locate the Item you want to edit (Page, Assignment, Discussion, etc.).
- Click the Title of the item.
- Click Edit in the top right corner of the page.
- Click the </> Button near the bottom right of the Rich Content Editor to open the HTML view.
- Edit the HTML.
- Click Save.