Last updated on October 19, 2021
If you are holding your lectures synchronously, using MS Teams, you may need to share your screen with your students on occasion. You can use both your desktop or mobile device to share your screen. This tutorial provides a description of how to share your screen using your phone or tablet.
- Start a Teams Meeting in the mobile app.
- Note: If you need help with this step, refer to our “Start a Meeting with Students in Microsoft Teams” tutorial.
- Click the More Options Menu (three dots) button at the bottom of the screen.
- Click Share.
- Click Share Screen, or choose one of the other options.
- Click Start Broadcast.
- Click Stop Presenting when you would like to stop sharing your screen. This will not end the call.