Last updated on October 19, 2021
When you are using MS Teams to conduct synchronous lectures, you may need to share your PowerPoint presentation during the meeting. This is also something you can accomplish using the MS Teams mobile app on your phone or tablet, should the need arise.
- Start a Microsoft Teams Meeting (if you need help installing the Microsoft Teams App step, refer to our tutorial on “Install the Microsoft Teams Mobile App“).
- Click the Share Screen Button (this looks like a square with an up arrow).
- Click Browse.
- Note: If you see the PowerPoint you plan to show already listed on the screen, you can just click there.
- Click Upload from my computer.
- Locate the PowerPoint file in your files.
- Click Open.
- Progress through the Presentation using the Arrow Keys, clicking the arrows in the lower-left, or by clicking on the PowerPoint.
- Click Stop Presenting to put the presentation away.