Last updated on October 19, 2021
You can add a simple text header to your Module for organizational or informational purposes.
- Go to MSU Denver’s Faculty and Staff Hub.
- Click Canvas in the Teaching & Learning section.
- Log in to your Canvas account.
- Select the course you’d like to work in.
- Click Modules on the navigation menu on the right side of the page.
- Click “+” to the right side of the appropriate module title.
- Click the drop-down menu next to “Add.”
- Select the Text Header option.
- Type the text you wish to add in the header field.
- Open the Indentation drop-down menu.
- Select the level of indentation for the text header.
- Click Add Item.
It is also recommended that you indent module items in module sections accordingly using the following steps:
- Click the Options icon (three vertical dots) to the right of the name of the item you’d like to indent.
- Click Increase Indent.