Last updated on October 19, 2021
In Canvas, you have the opportunity to restore or recover content or items that have been deleted from a course. Every course in Canvas has a unique URL or link. By adding /undelete at the end of the URL, you will be brought to a list of recently deleted items that can be restored.
- Open the Canvas Course in which the items were deleted.
- Type /undelete at the end of the URL in your address bar.
- Example Original course URL when you first open a course in Canvas: https://msudenver.instructure.com/courses/16564
- Example Restore course URL: https://msudenver.instructure.com/courses/16564/undelete
- Click Enter or Return on your keyboard to go to the new URL.
- Click Restore next to the item you want to restore.