Last updated on October 19, 2021
While the blueprint automatically determines which sections are visible and others invisible by default, you can actually choose what navigation options students see in the course navigation menu. This allows for you to control how students view and navigate the course, removing unnecessary cognitive load associated with students trying to locate the appropriate sections.
- Go to MSU Denver’s Faculty and Staff Hub.
- Click Canvas in the Teaching & Learning section.
- Log in to your Canvas Account.
- Select the Course you’d like to work in.
- Click Settings in the course navigation menu on the left side.
- Click the Navigation tab at the top of the page.
- Locate the section you would like to enable/disable.
- Click the More Options Menu (three vertical dots) to the right of your selected page.
- Click Enable or Disable.