Last updated on October 19, 2021
The Dashboard feature in Canvas enables you to view all of your courses in one place. Each course card provides quick links to various sections of the course and provides a visual aid to help you view and organize your courses. While cards are arranged alphabetically by default, you can rearrange the cards to fit your organizational method, making it even easier for you to find and access your courses.
- Go to MSU Denver’s Faculty and Staff Hub.
- Click Canvas in the Teaching & Learning section.
- Log in to your Canvas Account.
- Click Dashboard in the global navigation menu on the left.
- Locate the Course you would like to move.
- Click the More Options Menu (Three Vertical Dots) on the top right of the appropriate course card.
- Click the Move Tab at the top of the drop-down.
- Click any of the Move options that appear.
- Note: You may move a card up one space, down one space, to the beginning, or to the end.