Last updated on October 11, 2023
If you wish to add and share files through OneDrive on your mobile phone, you will want to download the OneDrive mobile app. The steps below outline where to get the app and how to get it set up.
The first step is to go to the correct app store for your particular device:
- Tap Install (your device may say Download).
- Tap Open (or find the OneDrive app icon on your phone and tap it).
- Tap Sign in.
- Type your @msudenver.edu Email.
- Type your MSU Denver Password.
- You will be prompted to Dual Authenticate your account the same way you would if you were logging in on a computer.
You should now see the files and folders that are in your MSU OneDrive account. Check out our other tutorials on uploading files to OneDrive and sharing them with your class.