Last updated on October 19, 2021
One of the easiest ways to keep your course running smoothly is to schedule a recurring meeting in Teams. This will enable you to meet with your students for live lectures, discussions, or other class activities. Follow the steps below to schedule a meeting for your course team. If you still need to set up a course Team, check out our tutorial on how to “Set Up a Course Team” in Teams.
- Launch Microsoft Teams.
- Click on Calendar on the left-hand navigation bar.
- Note: On the web browser version the Calendar will be found under More Added Apps (three dots). Select Calendar to open.
- Click New Meeting in the upper right part of the screen.
- Type in a Title, for example, “Class Meeting.”
- Set the Date and Time.
- Change Does Not Repeat to Weekly.
- Click where it says Add Channel.
- Click on your Course Team Name.
- Click on General.
- Type in any Meeting Details in the box.
- Click on Send in the upper right part of the screen. This will send an email to each of your students to accept the calendar invite.