Last updated on October 19, 2021
After you have created discussions in Canvas or if you have a migrated course, you may want to make some edits to your discussion boards. Read below to find out how to do this.
- Go to MSU Denver’s Faculty and Staff Hub.
- Click Canvas in the Teaching & Learning section.
- Log in to your Canvas Account.
- Select the Course you’d like to work in.
- Click Modules on the course navigation menu to the left.
- Scroll to the Module where your discussion is located.
- Click the Name of the Discussion you want to edit.
- Click Edit in the top right of the screen.
- Edit the Text in the title or body of the discussion post, as needed.
- Scroll down the page to Options.
- Edit the Options, as needed.
- Click Save.
- Note: If your discussion post is not yet published and available for students to view, you will see the option to click Save and Publish. Click Save and Publish if you wish to make the discussion available to students.